PlayStation 2 Emulator for Windows n Linux + Bios + Plugins (FULL)
PCSX2 is a PlayStation 2 emulator for Windows and Linux, started by the same team that brought you PCSX (a Sony PlayStation 1 emulator). The PCSX2 project attempts to allow PlayStation 2 code to be executed on your computer, thus meaning you can put a PlayStation2 DVD or CD into your computers drive, and boot it up!!!
New Feature in 0.9.6 :
1. Huge rewrite, mainly from the new members of the Playground branch!
2. Dropped VM build replaced by the all new Vtlb, meaning no more ‘Cannot allocate memory’ errors at start up, more accurate emulation, slightly lower speeds but with many optimizations to come
3. Full memcard support, working in all games
4. Improved Frameskip/VU-skip
5. Special Game Fixes Section
6. Advanced Options Section for custom tweaking VU/FPU behavior.
7. Rewritten Multithreaded GS (MTGS) mode, with as much as 15% speedup for
8. HT machines (only 3-5% for Dual Core), and fixes many instabilities.
9. Improved VU/FPU Flags and Clamping support (helps fix odd behaviors and SPS in some games)
10. Improved EE/IOP synchronization (fixes many freeze-ups and vmhacks).
11. Improved CDVD support.