Eset Nod32 Antivirus Crack – NodEnabler 3.1
1. Now supports version 4 ESET software when self-defence is turned on. Similar to the way NodLogin does it, but much faster and more reliable. Cheers to all the Windows 7 users for reporting their experiences with the old version of NodENabler, this version trys the old method first and then if it fails, uses the new one.
2. Now waits for one to five minutes for internet access before trying to check the existing license (one minute with no network connection at all, five when there is a network connection but no route to the internet). No more wifi issues.
3. Should now work with http proxy servers. It uses the same settings as Internet explorer (and so needs it installed on the computer to work). I don’t have access to a proxy to test it.
4. Made some changes to the uninstaller to make it much smarter, and next to impossible to delete any files you still want.
5. A single Vista scheduled task now works with all connection types.
6. Added a readme that should hopefully cover all of what the average user needs to know.
7. Removed lots of unnecessary pauses in the code to make it run faster.
8. Performed a slight visual update on the tray balloons, hopefully making them more useful and easier to understand.
9. Lots of other minor tweaks and fixes here and there.
N.B : Please remove any old versions of NodEnabler (or any other ESET cracks you might be using) before installing version 3.1. “2.81 Improved” has it’s own uninstaller. The uninstaller below should work with all versions prior to “2.81 Improved”
NodEnabler 3.1>>>Mirror 1>>>Mirror 2
Old version x86 uninstaller
Old version x64 uninstaller